If you have been planning to join an art or hobby club so you can release your hidden talents, you can always choose from a variety of clubs in your school. Here are some of the most common art or hobby organizations that you can join in high school.
- Photography Club. If you love taking beautiful angles of trees when the sun’s rays would hit their branches, then you ought to join the high school photography club. Here, you might learn different techniques from fellow students who may have been learning photography longer than you. You can also help those who are new to the craft and share what you have learned so far out of your experiences. Together, you can all benefit from the club by organizing an exhibit of your pictures of your school, perhaps, or your community.
- History Club. This club will interest you if you are one who admires the past stories of local and international heroes and their stories. You have an opportunity to criticize some of the past artists’ work, as the club would typically talk about the contribution of some of the most famed artists and what you think of them. You’ll be amazed at how beautiful (and expensive) old paintings and artifacts are!
- Sports Live Broadcasting. If you’re more on the active side and would love to take videos of school sports and other activities, you are a good fit to be in sports broadcasting. You’ll learn more about your hobby if your leader coordinates with the school and invites a popular basketball or football player who can talk about the specific sport, and you create a video production of it. You can spread this quickly through YouTube and other active platforms.
- Chess Club. Chess is an intelligent way to keep yourself occupied and ‘polished.’ You can practice with your fellow members and eventually join chess tournaments and bring pride to your school club. It would also be nice if you could host a chess competition and invite other high schools as well. You can also invite chess gurus or past champions and let them talk about their greatest strategies.
- Cooking Club. This club is not only for students who do cook in their homes but also for those who would like to learn how to cook. It could be all about sharing recipes and learning from each other while in school and trying to cook it at home for your family. Also, if you have sufficient funds, you can plan a trip to the neighboring community and check out their restaurants together.
- Esports League Club. Only the gamers would know what this is. Yes, there is a legit High School Esports League that hosts matches, season playoffs, and tournaments. Its members even provide scholarship programs. You can check out Esports websites to know more about how to start the club.
- Film Club. As the name implies, members of this club usually watch classical, Tagalog, and other types of movies and discuss the movies that they watch. What’s more, you can also make your short film and decide to submit it to one of the many sites that are looking for original short films.